Have a big file to transfer from one device to another? Now here is an application for you to do so. Experience the amazing fast speed of sharing and transferring files from one android device to another through the application SuperBeam. SuperBeam uses Wi-Fi Direct or a QR Code scanner or even NFC for transferring or sharing files from one device to another. Though the application is compatible to work smoothly in all the Android devices but it works the best in android version 4.1 and above. For some of the older version Android devices it may also operate in hotspot mode from where you can send and receive files for other devices.
Read more: Hike Messenger for PC Download (Windows 7/8)
Features Of SuperBeam:
There is a huge list of features that the application SuperBeam offers.
- The main and most basic feature of the application is the function that it provides, that is of sharing files between two devices using a number of ways such as Wi-Fi, QR code, NFC in Android devices of 4.1 and above; and also it shares files being a hotspot in some old version of Android devices.
- While it uses the Wi-Fi option to share files, it offers the best service of blazingly fast speed.
- You do not have to worry about which way the application will use to transfer or share files. The application will switch automatically to hotspot mode in case it is running on a device with old version of Android system.
- The application allows sharing and transferring a single file or a multiple file of any type and any format. You wish to send images, videos, documents in zip format, apk format and in any other way, the application will do it for you.
- Even if the device to which you are intending to share the file does not have the application SuperBeam, you can still share files using the web interface.
- Set your theme on the interface of the application from a wide range of colors. The application also is known to work with all types of file managers and even with the 3rd parties.
The latest upgrade of the application SuperBeam offers you a number of other features also in addition to the existing ones. Some of the new features consist of ad less operating, ability to change the default location for saving the files such as in SD card and many others.
Using The Application On Windows Based PC!
There are now also options to use the application SuperBeam on PC. Installing this Android application on your PC will be possible with the help of an emulator Bluestacks.
Read more: InstaFrame for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/XP)
- Download Bluestack!
- Install Bluestacks on your device. Now search the application in the search option of Bluestacks with the name SuperBeam for PC.
- Now as you get the application from the search list, you will also get an option for install on clicking the application SuperBeam for PC.
- Click on the install option and the application will start getting installing directly on your device.