WhatsApp is the best messaging app but it comes with certain limitations. The app is only for smartphones and till now not available for tablets and PC platform officially. If you own an iPad and want to install WhatsApp iPad then here is a guide on how to get WhatsApp for iPad download without Jailbreak. Yea you heard it right, without jailbreak.
Jailbreaking is a process by which you can go through the restrictions made by the Apple to your iOS device and can do the things which were not possible earlier like installing WhatsApp. Yes it is possible to do with Jailbreaking but doing that will void warranty terms and conditions of your iPad. So I’m sharing here the guide which doesn’t require that Jailbreaking and you can instantly install and start using this app immediately.
WhatsApp for iPad Download (no jailbreak)
Before starting with the actual process I’m assuming that you’re already aware of what is WhatsApp and what is it’s all about. You also need to go through certain requirements and note this down right now that’s it’s a lengthy process but I’ll try to make it quick and simple. It’s a 100% working method which requires few things as mentioned down here.
- An iPhone with WhatsApp
- An iPad off course
- iTunes app installed on your computer
- i-funbox application installed on your computer. (Download Here)
Once you’re ready with these things you need to follow below mentioned three simple things to perform the installation.
- Install a newer version of WhatsApp on your iPhone. If it’s already there then delete it and re-install it.
- Setup the WhatsApp completely on your iPhone using the phone number being used in your iPhone.
- Start the iFunbox application on your computer which you downloaded and installed earlier.
- Now connect your iPhone to your PC using official USB cable and then move into the ‘User Applications’ option in the iFunbox.
- Locate WhatsApp over there and then select it. You will find certain files and folders over there. Copy them and paste them all on the desktop of your PC.
- Remove your iPhone connection and then launch iTunes app on your computer.
- Start searching for WhatsApp app using the search tool in iTunes app and then click on download it.
- You will find the app downloaded over here (C:\Users\Username\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications\) for Windows and (~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/) for Mac. Now copy the files you found there and bring them to the desktop.
- Now connect your iPad to your PC and start iFunbox application again.
- Find ‘Install App’ option over the iFunbox and click that. Then locate WhatsApp installation files you saved on your desktop and select it.
- Installation will start and end up successfully. Now you need to go to ‘User Application’ option in the iFunbox app and then locate the files of WhatsApp app (which you installed just now on iPad).
- Copy the files from desktop (files of WhatsApp for iPhone) and then paste them in User Application option i.e. replacing files and folders of iPad files.
You can now disconnect your iPad too. You will see WhatsApp installed in that and now you can start using it. Its setup using the phone number you’re using in your iPhone. So this was the guide on how to download WhatsApp for iPad without Jailbreak.